Thursday, September 30, 2010

Teenage dream

Suddenly have some feeling for the song, i noe itz not long ago i left my teenagers life, im sure i'd missed it alot! I don't have the most fantastic and incredible teenage life, but, what i missed the most is the freedom (of their own definition ;P) in doing whatever they like and always full of excitement.....When things are new to u and future are meant to be adventurous and worth celebrating every little moments of joy~


Unfortunately, i missed out a lot of good parts...wasting my time regretting and self-blaming. I'd been trying too hard to control all that's around me, be it friends, love or family....All that time i'd been wasting my endless teenager's energy in a bunch of unnecessary event. Perhaps i'd spend too much time looking back and never really being able to move forward. Paralyzed by fear of losing everything, don't get me wrong, it's not really kiasu that i mean, it the kind of fear that things are going out the ways that "it meant to be"....


I noe life cannot be perfect, the harder u strive it, the harder u fall. Time was spent on thinking "what happened just now and how it can be corrected?" rather than a simply " what's next?"


I'd been raised to perceive risk as fearsome and mistakes are unforgivable. At every point of our life we must  at all cost, to avoid it, and eventually to exterminate their existence. Is this the right way to think and live?


From what i'd seen so far, and from what happened around me, it didn't work out.

Therefore, i'm learning the other way.
Living at the moment is nothing more important the past. Its difficult not to regret, but what u do is u look back and smile, start moving, and DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!


I dont want to be confined in my own regrets and mistakes, i'm not Perfect, and i hold no responsibilities for things that i cant control.



Dad, Thank you for making me realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment