Friday, September 24, 2010

Gone Weekend Gone

Lets bid Friday farewell soon, there comes time to hang out wf ya fren, deciding for movie, a casual stroll at the discount papers gallery, wasting time guilt free...........o wait, that was like 2~3 yrs ago.

Well, i foresee this will coming. So, i dont feel anything with it, then again.....to be honest, i was lying. Who the hell on Earth would love their weekends occupied by the extensive work/study schedule. If u do and ur a human, let me noe, n disprove my statement XP....

I dont care the other stuff right now, i'll make good use of this few hours before i go to sleep n off to another starting. Urrgghhhh~ I really wan 2 sing K so much!!!! T.T........

Enough of those complaints, let's get bak to wad im about to share~

Today, us, d workbase 2 students, march our way from UTM all along to Cyfu's house....Not open house, but for the sake of our minor project of this semester final projects. I was really excited cause Cyfu seems to have his taste in art and deco, but really anticipating so much to take a "real" look at his house. Cyfu oweiz said he haf had several conflict with his wife just because there's a crash in terms of furnishing and decorating concept of the house.

Despite what he said before, wtf, his house looks juz perfectly good to me. Yeah, i notice a few existence of elements inside, honestly, things work out quite ok. The only strange thing i notice of the house, i that the toilet and the kitchen are located near the entrance there. When u 1st enter the house, u cant miss the dining table mostly thanks to the obvious and strange arrangement of rooms in the house XP. I think the most beautiful n attractive part of the house is the garden and the living room. I love the setting and atmosphere of the living room, it's welcoming, relaxing and warmth...meaning u'll feel homey there~ Sorry i din take much photos 4 display since my camera seems to runs out of battery easily (i wanna buy a new one><!!!!)..Thrs a sliding door in the living room which eventually leads to the most beautiful part of the house, D Garden~ (Not De Garden from previous post ;P). Thrs a warkaf there and a small man-made pond fill with tadpole or some sort like that. It very green and very tropical...and a lamp holder was tied to a tree, very interesting n i think its playful XP.

 A quick glance at the workspace
 I love the hanging chair~
Living room


After a brief explanation of wad we gonna do, we then proceed to his studio, immediately, we snapped a few photos of the surrounding. I think his studio is ok but obviously he didnt do much decoration thr, rather, he made it his gallery of his past work~ Our task is "Room for change", which we required to redesign the space or renovate it according to what we feels like. I'll going to change the space by alot, i guess XP

If ur from his work base, or previously from his workbase, i'm quite sure u'll noe moz of the time he'll try to be the analyst and tell us bout our personality or some sort. Today, he analyse us in terms of our working progress, he din said much on me but oni one word, "slow"....my heart broken *sob sob*...Nah~ Im juz exaggerating a lil' ;P....His term of slow refers to my working speed, i noe i alwayz slow because im easily bored compared to the other members of the workbase....Yes, i did occasionally half way skip my work sometimes but i comes up with an excuse, i work for Quality! (lame =.=") Lolz...If its benefit in achieving my goal, then what's bad in changing?  Huh! I'll try to work on it!! Work hard but smart~ ;-)

What's my goal? I wont tell u until i achieved it~ (this kinda attitude in chinese known as "dog")

No comments:

Post a Comment