Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sun, after rain

Itz Sunday afternoon, having a delightful mood rite now, even i'm actually in studio rite now,well, i alwayz in studio in fact XP. I think probably because i'm listening to some of my most delightful song~ Just wanna share some quick fact with u, i love music, n i can admit confidently, i have a taste in music, n without music, i'll be lifeless. I won't narrow down my range of taste just because "i should". In fact, things work out quite the other way round to me. A human is complex, usually we won't have just that one or two personality only. I tried before to find the real person inside of me but things turned out, every aspect of me is the real me as long i know i'm not acting or sort. Same goes to music, certain music will stimulate some side of u, music itself is ever changing n very lively. For instant, have u ever listened to a song n said, "its from my childhood" n even though u didn't like it back then, but now the melody keeps on echoes in ur brain. Times added different dimension to music.

Point being, to appreciate music, learn to be open-minded n more acceptance, it's like the philosophy of being human, everything is ever changing.

Bad days n good days, so be it. What summarize our days? Our reason to live.







The two song to share with ya'll guyz, enjoy ur (whatever it is) Sunday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment