Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Happening!

IT'S HERE!
IT'S HERE!
YES!
N IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
READY?
3
2
1......

LADIS AND GENTLEMEN, 
I will now announce, this blog, Kaelogy, is officially launched!
Hurray!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to, Kaelogy...........Round of applause everyone!!  Woo~ XP

Firstly, i open this blog nt w/o reasons, cuz i haf hellatz of thoughts in my mind. Keeping it in my own confined thought "cage" seems selfish, it is always (way) better to share it wf ppl.

Ppl ard me had been persuading me(alot)  to create my own blog. I always wanted to, but, ya noe...u 'll need a very high motivation to start the engine.....wad's the motive? What can u do wf it? Wad to tell abt urself? Wad so worth reading bout' ur daily lives? ........................................... n the questions goes on~.....in d end, all questions points toward one simple letter-------------> Y?

Ppl like me will never just "settle down" in lives easily....Things will happened ard me....goods n bads....I like to question something to the limit, i will usually never stop questioning. I mite nt b asking u "directly", wad i do is, i keep it in my heart, n using scientific approach (meaning: Step by step..) to find my way to the answer. To put it simple, im curious, n evything ard that caught my interest, i will spend a lot time observing n studying it~ ....Pretty much expained y u'll find me silent, serious or behaving peculiar sometimes.

Point being? This blog is the opening between my inner world n the outer world. I will try to make as many voices as possible in here...In fact, u cn study my mental activities here, too~ I dun mind, well, that's human, rite?(Gepoh XP)

If u think u understand me, wait till u read this blog...eventually u'll have a different perception on me.
I'll twist evy thought inside u n brainwash ur mind!!! Wahaha!!! <----(uh...haha...^^")

In the end...




IT'S HAPPENING!
HAPPY BLOGGING!!! YAYz!!!!
Toast!!! XP
(to readers: never stop comment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment