Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally.....can take a breather

Hi guyz~ 
Sorry for not updating the blog for so long but as u can c, im very busy with my assignments and researches. First i thought i wouldn't be much problem, so i just leave it thr and planned to do it in the very last minute. Consequently, i have lost direction on how to do and totally stuck at the beginning. Phew~ Luckily for now, at least i completed the whole thing at the beginning few hours of today (wf a cup of nescafe, which is in my opinion, useless)

Ya noe wat, itz juz one of the many assignments i'd just mentioned!

I have a few more to complete!!!! Submission date for most of them is quite near, which is 30th September.(Actually i just lazy doin em' during holiday and now all pack together ad >.<...haf to blame myself 4 dat XP)

Some more, my lecturer, Cyfu said: kesian u all frm wad u wrote on facebook, so submit ur draughtmanship THIS Friday...Me: =.="
Actually it's still reasonable and acceptable since i completed most of them, with a little touch up left.
I always longing for the hectic lifestyle when i was still a juvenile, because my parents dont have much time left for me after work, my bros seems to neglect me bak then n my sis alwayz busy for her school life. Now that i think back, i quite missed the days when i still have the privilege to mess around my parents and friends, days that we can said: I don't want to play with u! ...innocently.... XP 
And for now....... my coursemate is watching me typing this article...Lolz~ 

Updates for now is, thr gonna b loads of works coming to my direction. So, i will try to update my blog AS FREQUENT AS possible. =P

Happy back to work to me ~~ >.<
Work hard, and smart.

PS: I'll post my review of Resident Evil: Afterlife after this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment