Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby January

It's my birthday month, and i didn't have the chance to use any of the birthday month offers, sigh........

Perhaps i'm too busy? Nah, not really.......

.....um.....

Seriously, i really do not have any time to do other things like go to watch movie every weekend, window/target-lock shopping, writing a few drafts for my blog, browsing things i'm interested on the net, day-dreaming, jogging (i dont think it's in my daily routine, though ;P)...

Days passing by faster, and i'm getting  older (*choy!I'm still young wad!*) more mature =)

It's my birthday not long ago(a week ago? XP), luckily it's Sunday, PHEEEWWW~ Sunday is kinda like a stress free day, work free day(not really), class free day, punctuality free day(so dat i can sleep longer..) and argument free day! ;)
 I'm eating Kimchi Ramen~ And it taste not bad, RM16.90 (of coz...=.=)
 Three Hiao Poh (Xc: Wo bu shi!!!)
From left: Gan, Xc, Poh
 WynGy, apparently taking break from emo cycle, enjoying his green tea....

XC expensive Bento...cost almost RM30.00....
 Arrggghhhh!!! Not pain at all.....
I don't need to explain what this indicate....
The 6!!!( one is missing coz buying lady gaga t-shirt for me in SG)
Zhilin: I love that shirt vy much!!! Thx!!!! Imma monster!!!
And of coz, thanks for the cakes!!! I love the Marble Cheesecake!!!

And finally, our(Gan,Cat, and me) baby was born on 27th January, in D'Rimba, Mersing, Johor!!!! It's the shelter project i talked about before, well, as you can see, it's not that much of a tent, since its not waterproof, but, come on, we are to design a "delightful" shelter that celebrates the site and the view!
Its a sculpture, a furniture, and a shelter, mainly just to shade the harsh sunlight by filtering the sun ray with the baby blue fabric. I was worried ALOT before the shelter assembled but after all, it did stand for a very long time, i would expect it to be the least stable of all, but it turns out it can withstand the strong winds n stand for a nite (IF w/o rain XP)! Well, the shelter making trip is really delightful, in the sense that we can see our absurd design taking form in real life, regardless the crits and the assessment, woo~ Simply amazing! By the way.....the sea over there is not much of a sea, since it dunnot smell like the actual sea did... XP




 Me lay down in my shelter~ not completely comfortable as u can see ;P
My China friend, Meow Shi, i call him, Cat
The owner of the beach said there are raw gold ores around the shores, but im not digging it ;P
Morning breeze......


No comments:

Post a Comment