Thursday, January 20, 2011

Radiance, lost?

Ever living one day in your life, laughter, disgusted u?

Maybe what we all need, is not a troubling humors, a distant smile, an unreachable laugh, or the merciless judgmental comments.

Why do things have to work in ur way and not others?
Why must thing work in others way and not my way in my life?
That's the contrary between me and you.

I seek not through the brightness, nor through the beauty.
I seek, only what i needed, and what's meant for me.

I need not the shiniest to blind my way,  as my path ahead still looks no different with them.

Bright enough, that will be a clearer path up ahead even that is not the most radiant of all, but humble.
Simple, warmth and genuine; Forgiveness, understanding and acceptance.

That's the radiance i lost; That's the brilliance i need.

Yet to be found. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment