Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's in Ur Cup to Start A Day?

Good day, folks!
Ended my emo cycle, lazy engine is back to normal, emotional and stress level are at equilibrium now, another public holiday, too bad that i woke up early naturally and having a cup of Nescafe. ;P

It's a rare phenomena that my roommate is still snoring silently, completely unconscious of time. Dam, i should sleep longer but dunno why i feel so good, probably i'd finally regain my human sense of time? XP

Anywayz, he was bak frm studio yesterday ard 5am in the morning, logically he will sleep longer! By that time, i'm still dreaming of Meow helping assemble all the things while Gan is trying her very best doin' her own job separated from him and i was the one who's pointing here and there, feels good watching the 2 and how they react with each other! I'm wicked!!! >.<

Apparently, we(me n the course mates) are proceeding with our beach shelter project, in which we required to design and build our own shelter on the site, Teluk Resang, sumwhr in Johor punye Mersing, i guess. It's a fun project, never the less (as usual), a lot of brain storming, argument and efforts(time) are dedicated to the project. A lot of us had been doing the design that is syok sendiri on the papers, now is the time we paid for it...Whatever it takes, i just want to see my baby take form! HAHAHAHA~ (N again, as usual, i always love to syok sendiri ;P)

Thr are more updates actually, but i think its time to sign off n bak to work! I'll try to keep my updates as frequent as possible ~

Hit a day with a nice song, who cares whether the day is rough?
I'm juz like the millions other fans of the blue sky...
Alicia Keys asked : "Doncha know (sky is blue)?"

No comments:

Post a Comment