Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bonjour

I have these bad habits....

I kept repeating myself," I have a lot of work and i'm busy."
In reality, i did produce something while having my eyes lay on the laptop, fingers on keypad W, A, S, D.

I tried to keep myself awake from late night - early morning wanting to produce something in the end with efficiency.
In reality, flows of avi's and wmv's playing from nite till morning, my efficiency = 30%......unfortunately.

Consequence is, I'm tiring myself slacking to keep the balance between work and pleasure.Honestly, i have to take action in changing my off balance life style by altering the schedule! Most importantly, improve my time management of course.....Really? *doubting*

STPM results finally out!!! FYI, none of my business (Mr Hyde, 满意?) . Recalling those days of struggle between excitement and disappointment, now i only hope those juniors will enjoy the remaining SIX months of torments ahead~ Nah~ Im not that wicked....*wink*

It's been a while i updated my status....so....let's begin with......

  This!!!!!!!!!!

We had quite alot of workshops lately, though i didn't actually attend most of them, but this is the one i actually attend. Recognize the drawing? Familiar? It's Dato Lat signature in my sketch book!!! Sadly, i didn't have the chance to take photograph with him, cuz the photographer off to sumwhr else ad(my camera is officially RIP)..... If u dont noe who is Dato Lat, as a Malaysian, probably u should know Malaysia famous comic "Kampong Boy"? Ey? U can also found his drawing in New Straits Times...


His comics are always about his perception on today's so called "Modern" world, teasing the modern culture but hilariously convey important messages n lessons perhaps our generation had forgotten.

random sketches during his workshop....draw according to his slides...

O.....he's our next project client......... HOLAOEH!!!

Talking about "project" (the term that WynGy afraid the most....), i'm currently working on a staircase for the FAB building. Well, wad to say....hellats of works,as usual. We are to design a structurally impressive staircase for the FAB....
 
A lousily done working model....Well, at least it is still able to illustrate the general concept. In the drawing, the string and the big D part actually seems like a Pirahna~ Lolz!!

Generally, this project is a lot more peaceful i will said, compared to the last project, when everyone was working in groups. Well, designers "in groups", ya noe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment