Saturday, February 12, 2011

Im On a Right Track and I was Born this way!

Put ya paws up, cuz u were born this way~



After listening for the first for the first few times, honestly, i don't find it as addictive as Just Dance or Telephone, BUT, its catchy, and i was surprised, because i dont really got the same feel of the Gaga from Monster...Yep, juz like ppl on the net wud said, itz really Madonna...THEY SAID itz kinda resemble "Express Urself" of Madonna, which is a great pop hit in d 1989...is it juz me or wad-so-ever factor it is, i can really hear some "It's so Cool" + "I will Survive" + some "Glee" elements (the way she sings)...........

I was expectin THIS kinda style more....somehow~ Perhaps its more tastier to be a hungry monster?


Well, i admit my expectation is higher, but, her "Bad Romance" used sounds so "eww..." to me and her Alejandro wasn't as catchy and significant as her Telephone...ya noe, itz GAGA~ Lolzz! Eventually she made me listened to her Bad Romance ard 40++ times on itune, as for Alejandro, i lost count of it....
so, wadya' think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment