Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ok, I JUST POST.

Sometimes, u want to live in a fiction.
So that, u can be somebody else. U always look up to somebody and wanted to be him, or her. Sometimes, you just want to be accepted, by people who u hardly agree or compatible. And sometimes, you will just too hate yourself, for the flaw than can never be perfected. Sounds like a time for Chicken Soup for Soul?

Hell, is this even related to what im gonna write. Whatever it is.......

There are actually dozens of draft before this one. I do not find a suitable one to post. Some advise me to post randomly. Erm, ya, this means i m posting randomly, actually.

I haf one post titled "Marsian under Venus Colonisation", funny, it's all about my recent life and thoughts to live through all the cats fight and the endless cycle of drama, changes of relationship and friendship in swift(within the years). I really want to post it, hell, something i hafta complain, i'll make sure it's through my mouth, REALLY(?). Well, it haven't been perfected, so i'll just make a short note here. There are two extreme radical type of venus colonization, which i have experienced, the Loud (can nv b diam) and the Diam-ned (dun get cheated by the softness of the exterior). I have experimented, that, the same sentence (with exactly same meaning of no offence) said at different time and mood, they can give me totally different interpretation/reaction. The two radicals are being friends, and enemy at the same time. To me, and lucky me, I m simple enough to not comprehend the complication they undergone. My mom said to me, "Of all the people, never believe women's words.(天下之大,女人的话最不能信)". Understand me, im not complaining, but im here to declare, imma victim of the colonization (i think).

So, i only wish for one thing, treat me like a gay guys, pervert, whatever u can think it as a guy, but never treat me, see me, and think me, understand me, feel me, as a girl.

NO OFFENCE. I'm just growing tired.

Does this post sounds retarded? Hmmm....well, i can care less. ;)

Well, i did promised for the previous months updates right? Cumin up after this retarded post

End of my retarding complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment