Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May life be peace... epic...and whatever

A long time of silence for the blog it has been.
In this time, i didn't wanted to get into anything, a moment for me to sit there just silently, be a silly staring into the blank.

Well, fortunate enough, the long semester break came just in time as the remedy for my exhausting months of dramatic life. It's not the princesses chaotic relations nor the mysteries behind all the evil schemes, well, life just get tiring when all things keeps on changing all the time, at least i'm still obsessed with bright blue skies and ......hate the random hanging of my laptops.

However, that's the beauty of living, ey? If plans and orders dictated the basis of life, how much different between the living and the dead? Even mother earth might spawn tsunamis and earthquakes spontaneously at will ;P.

Apparently, i'm managed to survive in UTM without the oppressive silence of Wyngy's mood swing and the ongoing pitch-y and bitchy noises of the gals filling the empty voids of time......Thank god, i'm just mildly masochistic....phew~

Sometimes, we need honesty, regardless it might be ruining the situation. The impact of honesty is life long, however, u mite utter in the series of unfortunate events once u converted urself into the religion of liars. Indeed, it happened, in the lives of people around me. Frankly speaking, i dont feel like an outsider in such an event, i just fear that i may not play my role well, everyday trying my best to lighten the burdens of my loved ones, but things just get out of hand. If u ask me, well, i'm not fully committed to this role.

May i say sorry that may never be heard.
May my life be peace, epic and whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment