Monday, July 2, 2012

What the water gaves me?

I always question. There is not a second in my life that i live without questioning, or at least i always do it in the head. Most of the time, questions are rarely answered, perhaps cannot be answered sometimes. 

"What do u want the most? What do u wish the most? and why?"

I can manage to tell the "whats", but when it comes to "why"... Its not that i'm to misery to know the "why", to be able to answer "why", we also need the courage to tell, to tell the truth.

All this time i wanted to live great and be wherever i wannabe. The truth is, all i want is to be happy going through all that. Wouldn't it be okay as long as i'm happy even not living in dreams. So, what my dreams really are? Why am i pursuing them? Why am i even questioning?

Right now, i don't really know if i have enough courage and strength to answer the questions, however, i will at least use this semester break to seek the truth. To begin my first step, i'll be away from FB for the whole break, to clear my mind. Following is to live my life in Kampar quietly, that doesn't mean i don't talk or isolate myself from socializing at all, that is juz me wanted to observe and listen more. ;P

Will try to update my blog as frequent as possible btw, while experiencing my holiday like going with the flow of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment