Monday, February 27, 2012

U'll die Or U'll live

I tied my eyes, as i'm only willing to accept what is being told by myself;
Not knowing what's around me; what's going to happen.

Once, choices were given,
in a journey to search for a Precious, an incomprehensible object to me.
A task given by my heart.

Once, two paths given,
On the left is a bright fiery path burning skins off,
 where pains were carved obvious on the eyes on those ahead;
On the right is a dark cold valley welcoming with chills,
 nothing can be sure of with few whispers of promise coming from nowhere.

Then there, began my 1st, and followings regrets.
Yet, clinging on the promises from the silence in the dark,
again, and again, moving on in the absence of the light.

The time comes!
 or so i thought...

Suddenly,
in my hand i felt a momentarily warmth from.
Atlas, am i finally in the Golden land,
as foretold where the Precious is.

Very sure of it, i untied my eyes.

There, in the dim light,
first time seeing clearly in the dark,
fill with emptiness, a wide land with no horizon,
nothing but skulls and thorns.

First time looking at myself,
full of bloods and scars.

There were no tears, there were no screams,
only pain, and pains

I will, i will ready to sacrifice my skin,
in exchange for the right path.


This time, will be my last regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment