Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shouting Out is all it takes.

Shout out 1 : I WANT A CAMERA SO BADLY!!!!!!!!(my previous one defected already)
The desire prob was triggered by 大姐's(canton pinyin: Dai J) spontaneous+sarcastic remark when i lousily took a picture of her, which i volunteered to do so when nobody else willing(我没有那么伟大,只是不耐烦看着你推我让的场面). Probably its time to zip her mouth wf my "real kung fu"!!!!!!!!!! *wf fiery passions glowing in the eyes*
..... ..................Well, i do not even have a camera to start with. Hmm, fixing my defected camera doesn't seems like a practical idea at all. At the same cost, i better opt for another one. How i wish i can own a nice DSLR myself . Unlike in UTM, which i used to borrow cameras from here and there since i was surrounded by bunches of decent cameras here! Being here in Kampar, erm, i dont think that's quite the case when your friends are not that into photography(except Mr Hyde).....Erm, well, do u understand y i haven switch my profile pic, Miss XC? LOLzzz~ ;P
Plus, im somewhat lazy to edit photos when im free(yes im freaking free, and grow fatter and fatter, too ><!!!). I only love to edit photos when im doing my projects~ Odd, but its true. U can ask my ex-roommate, Wyngy. LOLzz, edittin photo can sometimes be a good escape when ya stuck in ya work....


Shout out 2 : I NEED TO BE MORE PERSISTENT TO MASTER(if possible) ADOBE AFTER EFFECT!!!
Tceh Ming, this is another good software to edit video, really soli laz time, coz i rarely(or nv) edit vids.....
It's definitely the right timing now to do so, since with Adobe After Effect, i can..........
1. Make my video presentation for my future projects, which is definitely benefits me alot in attempts to outshine.
2. I can make use of it for alot of events, like the upcoming Nocturnal and Pre-grad....
3. I don't need to rely on othrs help in makin vids, meaning, i'll be able doing whatever i like~~
4. Can make a Kaelogy vid? Hehehe~
5. And etc.......

After Effect is something like "Flash+2D/3D animations(simple one)+Video Edit+Photoshop".....In short, it's a photoshop for videos and animations. Words are not better explained without videos. Check out the few videos below demonstrating how Adobe After Effect can stun your eyes.

Fringe intro, by Andrew Kramer, a visual effect artist and filmmaker


Another one from him


Here are some "simpler" examples(ACTUALLY, these are still considered high level ;P)



This is from Sherlock Holmes the movie, end credits edited using adobe after effect~

Ok, here's a much more basic one.....


Cools isn't it? ;)


Shout Out 3: WOOTZZZ~ ITZ GAGA'S RIDE, ARE U PREPARED ENOUGH?
Here are some of  her recent promo videos for MTV performance, check it out. The one Highlighted is a MUST WATCH!!!



Her P.O.V on Art~ Which is, a Lie....


NOW, THIS IS HAWWWWTTT~ PAWS UP! ;P


In case u haven't watch, here is her latest "You & I" video, not the best in my list, yet, easily surpassed "Born this way" and "Edge of Glory" video~


No comments:

Post a Comment