Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Dilemma of Moving Forward

Complaining and comparing, well, they are simply from the same family. How can you complain without even comparing? It's a very subjective thought, but hey, just find some times, sit down without music on and think deeply with silence. Where does it leads to, eventually?

Choosing Finding jobs seems like a proper action to take next, i'm not that motivated somehow, since.....I highly doubt that part-timers who works oni for two months (like me) are popular in the job market right now, provided it is not the gold-harvesting season (yet), especially in Kampar. How i missed my last job being a teacher, even though i have to travel back-and-forth all the way from Kampar to Tanjong Tualang on daily basis. Regular holidays, attractive salary packages which includes quite a sum of allowance, "challengin" journeys with lots of surprises even though with a fixed daily routines(personally think its awesome while most finds it stressing ;P), the "cute" students, and the nostalgic moments spending in the school(recalling my high school years).....well, with all these "positive" remarks, it definitely covers up all the down-sides.

Even though it was just a short period, honestly, i was devoting in the job and that attitude had got me lots of enlightening experience which i can't possibly get or comprehend as a student. Possessing the eyes of the all-seeing teacher while still being student-minded, i understood myself much more better. Sometimes, i will associate myself with some of those who carries the shadows i familiar with, seeing the bigger picture and learned from them, how they told my story, and giving me a new perception on myself. Who's the teacher and who's the student?

Stop!

I should stop being so picky right now! It's definitely the best time to make some savings for the sakes of better living during new semester which is just 2 months ahead from now. However, what drags me off is the need to pull myself off from the needs of worrying and just have some precious and thoughtful moments for myself before back to my ordinary hectic life.

What should i do? Hmmm...........
Pray i not regret in my next decision.....

No comments:

Post a Comment